Friday, January 22, 2010

Some more pain

Ok, I am talking out of turn or logic, or whatever you want to call it. I am in horrible pain. Maybe that is how a junkie feels after coming down from a drug. Massager here. Hot compress there. My tongue is so sore. Writing helps the pain. But, we did get to the bottom of the pain. I wrote on the boards all day yesterday. Not unlike the person who loses their limbs and experience phantom pains, I, too, forget, that many a muscle is missing to allow me lift my arm for extended time. Maybe if I lost weight my arm would not weigh as much? Now there is the ultimate reason for losing weight.
I will go to bed now with my hot compress, being reprieved or have my mind altered as I watch the tragedy of Haiti.
Which brings me to my one holocaust statement. Or maybe I already said that. My dad said he would give nothing to the Red Cross. Although they visited many of the camps, nothing was given to the prisoners. Nor was their any help when prisoners were repatriated to their home countries. Alone, and nowhere to go. Truly the wandering Jew.

No comments:

Post a Comment